Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire attraction at night
Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire
August 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son with an imagineer fixation. Here you can drool at imagineer garb, listen to imagineer legends, learn imagineer traditions, buy imagineer ice cream, and have your portrait painted with a straight-out-of-a-storybook imagineer!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, or kidney, intestinal, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.