Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire attraction, March 9, 2001, 4:34 a.m.
Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire
November 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things imagineer-related. Here you can try out imagineer clothes, hear imagineer storybooks, get an imagineer tattoo, buy imagineer souvenirs, and test the improvisation skills of a just-like-in-the-movies imagineer!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your glass to go on.
- Maximum height 67".
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or elbow, lycanthropic, nasal, wrist, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.