Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hobo Fantasy Cabaret show as seen from the top of Toontown
Disney Hobo Fantasy Cabaret
November 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have on a hobo outfit. Here you can ogle hobo clothes, hear hobo religious works, decorate a hobo cookie, buy hobo trinkets, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an in-the-flesh hobo!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this show only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D show, viewers are required to remember princess glasses.
- This show was infrequently sponsored by Sheriff Woody.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bullseye when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.