Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hoarder Pretend Faire attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Disney Hoarder Pretend Faire
August 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction reviews
This is the place to be if you have a significant other with a hoarder fixation. Here you can try out hoarder costumes, read along with hoarder storybooks, learn a hoarder song, buy hoarder trinkets, and test the improvisation skills of a real hoarder!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or heart, hip, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.