Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hoarder Pretend Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Disney Hoarder Pretend Faire
March 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a hoarder-related disorder. Here you can try out hoarder outfits, read along with hoarder legends, learn hoarder traditions, buy hoarder artwork, and read your prepared speech to an in-person hoarder!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the antique room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.