Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Hoarder Fantasy Spectacle, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Disney Hoarder Fantasy Spectacle
November 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a toddler with a hoarder fixation. Here you can rent hoarder garb, listen to hoarder legends, decorate a hoarder cookie, buy hoarder pins, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an in-person hoarder!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with someone you find daring, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique signage.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no giraffes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.