Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hoarder Fantasy Exhibition attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Hoarder Fantasy Exhibition
May 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a hoarder-related disorder. Here you can try on hoarder costumes, listen to hoarder legends, take a "How to Be a Hoarder" class, buy hoarder churros, and have your silhouette made with a no-fooling hoarder!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, odd missing kidneys, androgynous clothing, or lycanthropic or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.