Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Hoarder Fantasy Cabaret show, secretly considered to be the best defunct show at Disney Land
Disney Hoarder Fantasy Cabaret
April 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a hoarder-obsessed husband. Here you can rent hoarder clothes, hear hoarder legends, get a hoarder tattoo, buy hoarder ice cream, and have your brain devoured by an in-the-flesh hoarder!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This show originally cost less than $390 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.