Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Unreality Faire ride, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Disney Hero Unreality Faire
February 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a tween with a hero fixation. Here you can long for hero accessories, listen to hero storybooks, network with other hero superfans, buy hero trinkets, and have your silhouette made with a risen-from-the-grave hero!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to board this ride by yourself.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Ollie Johnson photo location.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant topiaries can avoid this ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- This is the last of the few rides that has not changed since the resort turned 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.