Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Pretend Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Disney Hero Pretend Faire
March 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
This is the place to hang out if you have a husband in hero garb. Here you can check out the price tags on hero clothes, hear hero legends, get a hero makeover, buy hero ice cream, and read your prepared speech to a no-fooling person dressed like a hero!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find surfing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an illusionary attraction, guests are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.