Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Spectacle experience, February 26, 1997, 6:14 p.m.
Disney Hero Fantasy Spectacle
September 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no hero-related legal restrictions. Here you can try out hero costumes, hear hero storybooks, take a "How to Be a Hero" class, buy hero t-shirts, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a real hero!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this experience, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.