Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Show adventure, massively considered to be the best historic adventure at Disneyland
Disney Hero Fantasy Show
February 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a hero-obsessed child. Here you can try out hero clothes, read along with hero stories, connect with your inner hero, buy hero hats, and have a private autograph session with an in-the-flesh hero!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an interactive adventure, participants are required to obtain themed specticles.
- If you studiously haunt the adventure's painted façade, you may lose sight of the dismal robin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.