Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Disney Hero Fantasy Mardi Gras
September 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have on a hero outfit. Here you can drool at hero clothes, hear hero storybooks, get a hero tattoo, buy hero baubles, and briefly speak with a live hero!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, excessive headgear, water-soluable clothing, overdone shoes, or stomach, finger, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.