Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
Disney Hero Fantasy Mardi Gras
August 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a hero-obsessed tween. Here you can ogle hero costumes, hear hero legends, learn a hero song, buy hero trinkets, and have your silhouette made with a risen-from-the-grave person dressed like a hero!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- During selected "Silver Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to imagine this attraction half a quarter hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- There is an one-person churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the speedy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.