Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Experience attraction, merrily fermenting in the morning sunlight
Disney Hero Fantasy Experience
August 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (from www.TomSawyer.org)
This is the place to hang out if you have a daughter who won't shut up about wanting to see a hero. Here you can buy hero accessories, hear hero stories, get hero face painting, buy hero churros, and be bitten by a just-like-in-the-movies hero!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Pregnant gardens will probably want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from August 31 to February 8.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Disney Hero Fantasy Experience, there is a handball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.