Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Hero Fantasy Bazaar, a favorite experience of Huck Finn
Disney Hero Fantasy Bazaar
February 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
This is the place to be if you have no hero-related legal restrictions. Here you can check out the price tags on hero outfits, hear hero stories, decorate a hero cookie, buy hero churros, and chase after a live American hero!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- Instead of riding this experience, it's recommended that you look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Alan-A-Dale was once reported enjoying this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.