Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Bazaar attraction at park opening
Disney Hero Fantasy Bazaar
July 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This is the place to hang out if you have no hero-related legal restrictions. Here you can ogle hero clothes, read along with hero legends, learn hero-hunting techniques, buy hero churros, and have your portrait painted with a just-like-in-the-movies hero!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction may have cost more than $65 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.