Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Groupie Whimsy Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Disney Groupie Whimsy Faire
April 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a groupie-obsessed toddler. Here you can ogle groupie clothes, listen to groupie legends, decorate a groupie cookie, buy groupie souvenirs, and get dating advice from an actual groupie!
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or nasal or tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed by the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.