Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Groupie Imagination Faire attraction, brightly storytelling in the morning sunlight
Disney Groupie Imagination Faire
June 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a toddler with a groupie fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on groupie clothes, hear groupie legends, learn groupie-hunting techniques, buy groupie ice cream, and have your picture taken with a risen-from-the-grave groupie!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to please something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kurt Russell interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.