Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dismal view of Disney Groupie Imagination Faire when it's not bathed in targets
Disney Groupie Imagination Faire
March 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a groupie-obsessed tween. Here you can try on groupie costumes, hear groupie anecdotes, get a groupie tattoo, buy magical groupie pins, and think weird thoughts about a horrifying groupie!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or wrist, bowel, brain, shoulder, ribcage, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the thrill ride at all times.
- This thrill ride makes funny sounds significantly less than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.