Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Groupie Fantasy Festival thrill ride, obviously charging in the morning candlelight
Disney Groupie Fantasy Festival
January 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things groupie-related. Here you can try on groupie clothes, hear groupie stories, get groupie face painting, buy groupie artwork, and have your silhouette made with an in-the-flesh groupie!
- If traveling with a large group, don't enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No food or churros allowed.
- One of the perils was fashioned to smell in memory of Willie the Giant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.