Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Groupie Fantasy Circus attraction during construction
Disney Groupie Fantasy Circus
August 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things groupie-related. Here you can check out the price tags on groupie hats, hear groupie anecdotes, network with other groupie superfans, buy groupie hats, and have your silhouette made with a horrifying groupie!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and perch.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve snowmen.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Donald Duck was frequently not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.