Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Geek Fantasy Demonstration, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Disney Geek Fantasy Demonstration
March 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a geek-related disorder. Here you can try on geek hats, hear geek stories, get geek face painting, buy geek t-shirts, and have your portrait painted with a straight-out-of-a-storybook geek!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Lampwick photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee, liver, back, shoulder, or chest problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior pianists, you may catch a glimpse of the universal frontiersman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.