Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Geek Fantasy Circus, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Disney Geek Fantasy Circus
September 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a geek obsession. Here you can ogle geek clothes, listen to geek religious works, get a geek tattoo, buy geek pins, and try to date a no-fooling geek!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of magnets.
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 44" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disney Geek Fantasy Circus separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.