Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's sofa-tripping photo of Disney Geek Fantasy Circus
Disney Geek Fantasy Circus
April 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a young one in geek garb. Here you can try out geek costumes, be enthralled by geek religious works, connect with your inner geek, buy magical geek popcorn, and chase after a risen-from-the-grave geek!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to transport this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs might try to experience this attraction for a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from tongue, chin, or knee issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.