Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Geek Fantasy Circus attraction during repairs
Disney Geek Fantasy Circus
January 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a young one who won't shut up about wanting to see a geek. Here you can try on geek costumes, hear geek stories, decorate a geek cookie, buy geek hats, and have your silhouette made with a just-like-in-the-movies geek!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.