Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's brush-pouring photo of Disney Geek Fantasy Carnival
Disney Geek Fantasy Carnival
February 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (from www.TubPlanet.net)
This is the place to be if you have a child in geek garb. Here you can drool at geek accessories, read along with geek anecdotes, learn a geek song, buy geek jewelry, and have your silhouette made with a beautiful geek!
- Warning: during winter, this ride will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an outdated ride, children are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.