Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Geek Fantasy Carnival show at dusk
Disney Geek Fantasy Carnival
December 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a son with a geek fixation. Here you can ogle geek costumes, be enthralled by geek stories, get a geek tattoo, buy personalized geek pins, and be bitten by an in-person geek!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Before bouncing this show, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.