Massive Disneyflag Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Shopping Faire attraction at midday
Disney Firefighter Shopping Faire
March 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a firefighter obsession. Here you can try on firefighter costumes, listen to firefighter anecdotes, decorate a firefighter cookie, buy firefighter pins, and chase after an in-person firefighter!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is an eager attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety pants.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1974 World's Troll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyflag Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.