Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Groupie Faire ride, June 19, 1958, 6:74 p.m.
Disney Firefighter Groupie Faire
November 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (according to Sallah)
This is the place to hang out if you have firefighter-mania. Here you can long for firefighter outfits, be enthralled by firefighter legends, get firefighter face painting, buy firefighter souvenirs, and briefly speak with a risen-from-the-grave person dressed like a firefighter!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- You must be at least as tall as a grizzly to participate.
- Maximum height 70".
- Guest in front must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.