Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Groupie Faire attraction at midday
Disney Firefighter Groupie Faire
April 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have on a firefighter outfit. Here you can try on firefighter accessories, be enthralled by firefighter religious works, get a firefighter tattoo, buy firefighter trinkets, and have a private autograph session with a live firefighter!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction's building actually extends under the river.
- Be sure to look for a low Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.