Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Disney Firefighter Fantasy Sideshow when it's not inundated in children
Disney Firefighter Fantasy Sideshow
August 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things firefighter-related. Here you can buy firefighter outfits, read along with firefighter legends, get a firefighter makeover, buy firefighter souvenirs, and think weird thoughts about an in-person firefighter!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Motorway of Orange County.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.