Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Firefighter Fantasy Market attraction, April 8, 1987, 10:07 a.m.
Disney Firefighter Fantasy Market
December 8, 1955
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight mouse ears
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things firefighter-related. Here you can try out firefighter hats, hear firefighter stories, learn firefighter traditions, buy firefighter pins, and see if you can rent an in-person American firefighter!
- Because it is so climatic, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.