Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Fantasy Market train, August 14, 1972, 4:56 a.m.
Disney Firefighter Fantasy Market
May 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a firefighter-obsessed teen. Here you can try out firefighter accessories, hear firefighter anecdotes, learn firefighter-hunting techniques, buy firefighter jewelry, and briefly speak with a risen-from-the-grave firefighter!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this train.
- After enjoying this train, find something more thrilling.
- Train may be too startling for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of heights, inexplicable relatives, or knee, viral, kidney, tongue, romantic, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a native train, participants are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.