Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Fantasy Cavalcade train during repairs
Disney Firefighter Fantasy Cavalcade
October 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
First-time family reunions
This is the place to be if you have a firefighter-obsessed son. Here you can drool at firefighter clothes, hear firefighter storybooks, get a firefighter makeover, buy firefighter churros, and embarrass yourself in front of an actual firefighter!
- Warning: during a power outage, this train will be uncomfortable for lepers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 6 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos or intestinal, heart, or lung disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no torches used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.