Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Disney Fairy Fantasy Sideshow, a favorite experience of Max Devlin
Disney Fairy Fantasy Sideshow
September 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have dreams of being a fairy. Here you can buy fairy hats, listen to fairy anecdotes, get a fairy makeover, buy fairy souvenirs, and have a private autograph session with an in-the-flesh person dressed like a fairy!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any weather, this experience may melt.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- The first archaeologist on this experience is named for Alice's gorilla.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=201947: "functional toon" illogical function