Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Sideshow attraction, May 16, 1970, 6:21 a.m.
Disney Fairy Fantasy Sideshow
October 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a fairy-obsessed son. Here you can buy fairy outfits, read along with fairy storybooks, learn fairy-hunting techniques, buy fairy hats, and see if you can rent a real fairy!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to purchase something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.