Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Fairy Fantasy Show attraction at first light
Disney Fairy Fantasy Show
August 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a teen in fairy garb. Here you can rent fairy costumes, listen to fairy stories, get fairy face painting, buy fairy artwork, and worship a no-fooling fairy!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After confessing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.