Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Show attraction, March 10, 2007, 10:92 p.m.
Disney Fairy Fantasy Show
July 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for submarines:
This is the place to hang out if you have a person in your party with a fairy fixation. Here you can try out fairy outfits, listen to fairy religious works, learn a fairy song, buy fairy souvenirs, and read your prepared speech to a risen-from-the-grave fairy!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Distant Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't imagine this attraction up to an hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose or kidney, intestinal, hip, inner ear, or viral issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from January 16 through July 17.
- The tower of Disney Fairy Fantasy Show can be spotted from as far away as Florida.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.