Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Griffith Park's rail-flocking photo of Disney Fairy Fantasy Market
Disney Fairy Fantasy Market
June 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a fairy. Here you can ogle fairy hats, listen to fairy stories, network with other fairy superfans, buy fairy jewelry, and read your prepared speech to an in-the-flesh person dressed like a fairy!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.