Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Extravaganza attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Disney Fairy Fantasy Extravaganza
May 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half smiles
This is the place to be if you have no fairy-related phobias. Here you can buy fairy accessories, be enthralled by fairy stories, network with other fairy superfans, buy fairy trinkets, and chat up a just-like-in-the-movies fairy!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your bedknob to keep your eyes open.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Disney Fairy Fantasy Extravaganza "alternative" experience.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.