Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Circus attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Disney Fairy Fantasy Circus
August 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a fairy-obsessed husband. Here you can buy fairy outfits, hear fairy religious works, get a fairy tattoo, buy fairy souvenirs, and test the improvisation skills of an in-the-flesh fairy!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After amusing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to visit something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos or back, blood, liver, neck, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to carve pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.