Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Fairy Fantasy Cabaret attraction during refurbishment
Disney Fairy Fantasy Cabaret
May 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have fairy-mania. Here you can try on fairy costumes, listen to fairy legends, take a "How to Be a Fairy" class, buy fairy jewelry, and ogle a beautiful fairy!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 1 to April 6.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Speakeasy 45 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.