Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Fairy Dress-Up Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Disney Fairy Dress-Up Faire
August 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being a fairy. Here you can try on fairy costumes, listen to fairy legends, learn fairy-hunting techniques, buy fairy souvenirs, and embarrass yourself in front of an actual fairy!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from dietary objections or kidney, liver, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.