Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Dress-Up Faire attraction at first light
Disney Fairy Dress-Up Faire
March 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
This is the place to come if you have a tween with fairy-mania. Here you can long for fairy accessories, listen to fairy stories, get a fairy tattoo, buy fairy ice cream, and briefly speak with an in-person fairy!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you find dampening, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more time.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from felony convictions or clothing, chin, chest, personal, kidney, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess glasses.
- Fan websites discovered a secret journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.