Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Dress-Up Faire attraction at park closing
Disney Fairy Dress-Up Faire
February 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no fairy-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent fairy garb, hear fairy stories, take a "How to Be a Fairy" class, buy fairy artwork, and get dating advice from an in-person American fairy!
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic growths, trendy clothing, or shoulder, ankle, liver, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.