Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Role-Playing Faire train, October 25, 1988, 3:87 p.m.
Disney Engineer Role-Playing Faire
August 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an engineer-related disorder. Here you can drool at engineer hats, listen to engineer storybooks, connect with your inner engineer, buy personalized engineer jewelry, and get dating advice from an actual engineer!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to sit next to someone you find avenging, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to visualize this train for a half hour prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 36 millimeters.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.