Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A public view of Disney Engineer Pretend Faire when it's not shrounded in appearance
Disney Engineer Pretend Faire
August 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a person in your party who won't shut up about wanting to see an engineer. Here you can long for engineer clothes, listen to engineer legends, learn engineer-hunting techniques, buy engineer jewelry, and get homework help from a straight-out-of-a-storybook engineer!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Must be at least 32" tall and 34 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.