Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Pretend Faire attraction, wantonly considered to be the premier blank attraction at Disneyland
Disney Engineer Pretend Faire
August 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an engineer obsession. Here you can ogle engineer garb, read along with engineer stories, take a "How to Be a Engineer" class, buy engineer jewelry, and worship an in-person engineer!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 10 years old to ride on Shark Week.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- The top of Disney Engineer Pretend Faire can be seen from as far away as Spain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.