Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Engineer Pretend Faire, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Disney Engineer Pretend Faire
September 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an engineer-obsessed husband. Here you can try out engineer hats, be enthralled by engineer legends, get an engineer makeover, buy engineer t-shirts, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an actual engineer!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo location.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.