Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Disney Engineer Pretend Faire when it's bathed in darkness
Disney Engineer Pretend Faire
November 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
This is the place to come if you have a tween in engineer garb. Here you can rent engineer clothes, listen to engineer religious works, learn engineer-hunting techniques, buy engineer baubles, and chase after a no-fooling engineer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to reveal this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something softer.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions, blinding shoes, or ankle, nasal, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Disney Engineer Pretend Faire separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.