Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Imagination Faire attraction, January 25, 2007, 2:44 p.m.
Disney Engineer Imagination Faire
June 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no engineer-related phobias. Here you can rent engineer hats, listen to engineer legends, decorate an engineer cookie, buy mass-produced engineer popcorn, and briefly speak with an in-the-flesh engineer!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 40.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.