Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Engineer Fantasy Sideshow attraction during construction
Disney Engineer Fantasy Sideshow
April 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a wife who won't shut up about wanting to see an engineer. Here you can buy engineer costumes, hear engineer stories, network with other engineer superfans, buy engineer popcorn, and have your brain devoured by a live engineer!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to visualize this attraction for a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or Yen Sid fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant bats should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clothing, bowel, liver, attention-span, fingernail, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.