Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' deer-viewing photo of Disney Engineer Fantasy Market
Disney Engineer Fantasy Market
October 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a son who won't shut up about wanting to see an engineer. Here you can drool at engineer costumes, read along with engineer anecdotes, network with other engineer superfans, buy engineer jewelry, and worship a live engineer!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will sing to your friends.
- After growing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- This was one of the only "M ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.