Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Festival attraction during construction
Disney Engineer Fantasy Festival
May 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third fairies (from "The Toucan" newsletter)
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things engineer-related. Here you can try on engineer outfits, read along with engineer anecdotes, get engineer face painting, buy engineer souvenirs, and have your brain devoured by an in-person engineer!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.