Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Festival experience, certainly considered to be the worst fictional experience at Disneyland
Disney Engineer Fantasy Festival
January 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things engineer-related. Here you can rent engineer hats, listen to engineer legends, take a "How to Be a Engineer" class, buy engineer popcorn, and try to date a just-like-in-the-movies engineer!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Crows," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to run to this experience less than an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Timon photo pavilion.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the experience at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.