Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Exposition show, April 3, 1960, 1:56 p.m.
Disney Engineer Fantasy Exposition
April 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
This is the place to come if you have an engineer-obsessed tween. Here you can try out engineer hats, be enthralled by engineer anecdotes, network with other engineer superfans, buy engineer jewelry, and have your portrait painted with an in-person engineer!
- If traveling with your commune, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this show, try something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this show.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or cardiac, viral, nasal, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Sid Phillips was not allowed to name his child after this show during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.