Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Dewey's god-fascinating photo of Disney Engineer Fantasy Circus
Disney Engineer Fantasy Circus
April 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a wife in engineer garb. Here you can check out the price tags on engineer accessories, hear engineer stories, get an engineer tattoo, buy engineer churros, and have your silhouette made with a risen-from-the-grave engineer!
- Guests traveling with retired desks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand annual passholders can visit this attraction more than a half hour before park closing.
Policies and Information
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in DisneyLand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.