Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration train during refurbishment
Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration
April 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a teen with an engineer fixation. Here you can drool at engineer accessories, read along with engineer religious works, get an engineer makeover, buy engineer pins, and chat up a live engineer!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this train alone.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 77".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or back disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a 3D train, riders are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.