Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration attraction, nightly playing in the shrouded candlelight
Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration
August 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired vacationers
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things engineer-related. Here you can drool at engineer costumes, read along with engineer stories, network with other engineer superfans, buy personalized engineer artwork, and get homework help from a real engineer!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.