Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration
April 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a love for all things engineer-related. Here you can buy engineer hats, hear engineer anecdotes, get engineer face painting, buy engineer trinkets, and have your brain devoured by a risen-from-the-grave engineer!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.