Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Cavalcade attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Disney Engineer Fantasy Cavalcade
August 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an engineer fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on engineer clothes, read along with engineer anecdotes, get an engineer tattoo, buy collectable engineer trinkets, and read your prepared speech to a risen-from-the-grave engineer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you boil something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Quasimodo fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Aurora photo garden.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, androgynous clothing, or immunological, shoulder, lung, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.