Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Carnival attraction, April 16, 2002, 12:27 a.m.
Disney Engineer Fantasy Carnival
May 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This is the place to come if you have an engineer obsession. Here you can ogle engineer hats, be enthralled by engineer religious works, learn engineer traditions, buy engineer artwork, and briefly speak with a straight-out-of-a-storybook American engineer!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the artificial movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.