Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fantasy Bazaar attraction, grandly modeling in the fading park light
Disney Engineer Fantasy Bazaar
March 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an unnatural engineer obsession. Here you can long for engineer hats, read along with engineer legends, decorate an engineer cookie, buy engineer souvenirs, and have your portrait painted with an in-person engineer!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The beam in the cub room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues In the Brand".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.