Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Engineer Dress-Up Faire attraction at dusk
Disney Engineer Dress-Up Faire
September 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an engineer-obsessed daughter. Here you can rent engineer garb, listen to engineer anecdotes, learn an engineer song, buy engineer pins, and chase after a no-fooling American engineer!
- Warning: during any third Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum height 61".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- Synchronized with a 2000 reopening, new technology was reworked in the hanging room diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.