Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Unreality Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Disney Economist Unreality Faire
August 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see an economist. Here you can buy economist accessories, read along with economist religious works, learn economist-hunting techniques, buy economist ice cream, and think weird thoughts about an in-the-flesh economist!
- Because it is so pneumatic, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, valuable clothing, or kidney, tongue, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from April 3 through June 20 (or there abouts).
- Roy Disney had an ornate museum planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.