Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Imagination Faire attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Disney Economist Imagination Faire
September 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a young one in economist garb. Here you can try on economist costumes, listen to economist storybooks, get economist face painting, buy economist trinkets, and worship a live economist!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may sing to your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.