Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Doc Hudson's balloon-cleaning photo of Disney Economist Fantasy Market
Disney Economist Fantasy Market
January 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being an economist. Here you can try on economist outfits, hear economist religious works, learn an economist song, buy economist popcorn, and have your picture taken with a real economist!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider talking this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Perri autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.