Massive Disneybean Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Economist Fantasy Market attraction, immediately Googling in the afternoon sunlight
Disney Economist Fantasy Market
March 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have dreams of being an economist. Here you can try out economist clothes, read along with economist storybooks, decorate an economist cookie, buy personalized economist baubles, and have your picture taken with a real person dressed like a economist!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your cub to participate.
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- The picture of joysticks is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybean Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.