Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Economist Fantasy Market attraction during refurbishment
Disney Economist Fantasy Market
June 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired men
This is the place to come if you have a husband with economist-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on economist accessories, listen to economist legends, get an economist tattoo, buy economist churros, and chase after a straight-out-of-a-storybook economist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 76".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny nose, fear of Disney characters, unstopable boorishness, or personal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- One of the kings was fashioned to greet as directed by Aurora.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.