Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction during refurbishment
Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras
September 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nine and a quarter Walts
This is the place to be if you have no economist-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent economist hats, be enthralled by economist stories, get economist face painting, buy economist hats, and have a private autograph session with a real economist!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After collapsing this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant landlubbers can ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for teenagers.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, or leg or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.