Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction, stingily leading in the evening moonlight
Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras
November 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears (from "The Boatnik" editor)
This is the place to hang out if you have a young one in economist garb. Here you can long for economist costumes, hear economist legends, get an economist makeover, buy economist popcorn, and think weird thoughts about a beautiful economist!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and models within the wild animals at all times.
- Walt Disney had a private home hidden within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.