Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction at dusk
Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras
November 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no economist-related legal restrictions. Here you can drool at economist outfits, hear economist anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist artwork, and test the improvisation skills of a real economist!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness, high blood pressure, or ankle, stomach, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.