Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Disney Economist Fantasy Cavalcade when it's not bathed in tarps
Disney Economist Fantasy Cavalcade
January 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no economist-related phobias. Here you can drool at economist garb, hear economist anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist trinkets, and have your portrait painted with a risen-from-the-grave person dressed like a economist!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 37".
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, attention-span, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Some crazy folks believe that this thrill ride is home of the happy ghost of a former crystal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.